Handling a Concern - Our Procedures Rationale In accordance with the schools' open door policy we need to be
responsive in handling complaints quickly and effectively. Objectives (1) To set a procedure in place in the handling of complaints for parents
(2) To maintain harmonious relationships between parents, the school. GuidelinesThe sequence for complaints –
Junior Team - Fiona Mackley - firstname.lastname@example.org
- An appointment with the classroom teacher.
- If the matter is unresolved then appointment with:
- Team leaders-
Senior Team - Tiffany Kemp - email@example.com
Any unresolved issues to the Principal. - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deputy Principal - Angela Scoullar - email@example.com
- The Board of Trustees and principal request that serious complaints be submitted in written form. These are addressed to the school office - marked attention board chair - Richard Morris - confidential.
that have been submitted in writing needing to be investigated will be
placed on the agenda of the Board meeting and handled as appropriate,
in a confidential manner
Board and Principal will make every attempt to settle complaints in a
calm unhurried manner and encourage a sensible exchange of views and a
reasonable approach to problem solving
The welfare of children is to be regarded as paramount in the handling of complaints.